2012-07-31

MISC July 2012


I was in NingBo in China when I could take a fast shot for this Su-30MK2 belongs to the 10th Air Regiment of the 4th Division taking off from Ningbo-ZhuangQiao air force base.


In Doha International Airportin Qatar, unfortunately I could not shoot 2 Mirage-2000's and one AlphaJet taking off at midnight for night flight training, when I arrived back again I shoot the main yard of Gulf Helicopters which contains 11 AgustaWestland AW139's with reg. A7-GHA, B, C, D, E, F, G, I, K, L in addition to one A7-HBT.

Note the red Bell 412 reg. A7-HBV on the left for emergency medical services.


Also there were two Bell 412 with reg. A7-HAV and A7-HBB.



Two Qatar Emiri Air Force Westland Commando's.


HAS's for Mirage-2000's sadly got their shelter panels closed, can not see treasures they hide inside !!

No comments:

Post a Comment